Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions act as a contractual agreement ("Agreement") between you and KW Real Estate Schools, Inc. (“KW Real Estate Schools”, “us”, “we”, “our”), and applies to your use of this website (“Site”), as well as the purchase and use of courses available through the Site. If you do not agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement as detailed herein, please do not use or access the Site. You represent that you are at least 18 years old and mentally competent to enter this Agreement.
KW Real Estate Schools, Inc.
12780 High Bluff Drive Ste.130
San Diego, CA 92130
DRE Sponsor No. S0635
Important Instructions: Please Read Carefully Before You Proceed
If you understand the information stated herein, please select the "Accept Button" to continue your order. Thank you!
A. Overview. Your course(s) are comprised of one or more of the following course titles. Course Descriptions will follow. You will make any remaining course selections on a subsequent screen.
Real Estate Principles
45 (Pre-license Education)
Real Estate Practice
45 (Pre-license Education)
Legal Aspects of Real Estate
45 (Pre-license Education)
Real Estate Finance
45 (Pre-license Education)
Real Estate Appraisal
45 (Pre-license Education)
45 (Pre-license Education)
Real Estate Economics
45 (Pre-license Education)
45 (Pre-license Education)
Real Estate Office Administration
45 (Pre-license Education)
B. Method of Delivery
Format #1: Online course with no textbook (reading, quizzes, and final exam online)
Format #2: With physical textbook (quizzes and final exam online)
C. Course Structure
The course design is dictated by the California Department of Real Estate and requires you to demonstrate mastery of the subject matter in one chapter of the course before progressing to the next.
- The online chapter quizzes are mandatory.
- You must advance through the online chapter quizzes in a linear fashion and you cannot advance to the next chapter quiz until the previous chapter's reading assignment and chapter quiz have been completed.
- You cannot access the course final examination and complete the course until all chapter quizzes have been completed and the minimum time has elapsed. When you complete the last chapter quiz you will be eligible to access the Final Examination.
D. Maximum Time to Complete
The MAXIMUM time allowed for completion of the course(s) is one year from the date of enrollment. If you do not complete all of the courses in your package within one year, re-enrollment for another year would be required at the full course fee to continue.*
*Textbooks Are Subject To Change Without Notice: Periodically, the textbook publisher comes out with a new edition of an existing textbook. You will be required to purchase the current textbook(s) if you exceed the maximum one-year enrollment period and wish to re-enroll.
E. Minimum Time to Complete
The DRE allows each course to be completed in a MINIMUM time of 2.5 weeks (18 calendar days) per course from the date you receive the course material.
The 2.5-week rule dictates how quickly you can take the final exam and complete each course. For example, the absolute fastest you can complete two courses is 5 weeks. The rule is: 2.5 weeks (18 calendar days) per course from the date you receive the material. If you still have questions about how fast you can complete your course(s), please call the school for clarification.
F. Extension Policy
Should you not be able to complete this course within one (1) year of the date of enrollment, (for any reason, no exceptions), you may extend your enrollment for a period of twelve months (12) months for a $70.00 fee per course extended. If you extend for one year, you have one year from the date of re-enrollment. REMEMBER, if the textbook edition has changed, you will be required to purchase the current textbook to extend the course.
G. Final Examination and Passing the Course
For you to pass this course, you will be required to take and pass an online final examination (100 multiple-choice, 2.5 hours, 60% or better to pass, open book).
H. What Happens If You Fail A Final Exam?
If you do not pass the final exam on the first try, DRE allows you one re-take. You must wait 2½ weeks (18 calendar days) before you can re-take the exam. Be aware that the questions on the re-take exam will be completely different from the questions on the original final exam. If you fail the re-examination you must re-do the entire course and wait 18 calendar days before being allowed to take the final exam again.
I. Course Completion
Completion of a course includes taking and passing the course final examination. The final examination must be taken no later than the last day of the course enrollment period.
J. Course Completion Certificate
If you are enrolled in more than one course, we will make available a downloadable certificate per course completion at the conclusion of each course, showing all courses completed.
K. Identification for Final Exam
A participant shall present one of the following forms of identification immediately before admittance to an online offering immediately before the administration of the final examination for a correspondence offering:
- A current California driver license.
- A current identification card described in Section 13000 of the California Vehicle Code.
- Any identification of the participant issued by a governmental agency or a recognized real estate related trade organization within the immediately preceding five years which bears a photograph, signature and identification number of the participant.
Note: Authority cited: Sections 10080 and 10170.4, Business and Professions Code. Reference: Section 10170.4, Business and Professions Code.
By entering your driver license number you are affirming, under penalty of perjury, that you are the student registered for this course and that you personally will complete the final examination. Any violation of this section will result in revocation of the completion certificate for this course and will be reported to the California Department of Real Estate.
3. Enrollment Fees
You agree to make payment of the amount then indicated for the relevant course you are purchasing, said price and specifications of which are incorporated by reference herein and to comply with this Agreement when purchasing access to a course offered on the Site.
- Payment Plan. You may make full payment at the time of the transaction or pursue our standard payment plan consisting of the following three payments:
- 1/3 of fee due at time of order;
- 1/3 of fee due 30 days after date of order;
- 1/3 of fee due 30 days after the second payment.
When entering the payment plan, you hereby expressly authorize such charges against the payment resource you provide. A 2% processing fee will be charged per each payment.
- Expiration Date of Course. Should you pursue a payment plan for the enrollment fees, we do not automatically grant extensions free of charge. Any extension, however, that covers a period when a textbook is updated shall incur a $25 charge for the updated textbook in addition to the course extension and/or enrollment fee.
- Job Placement and Assistance. Upon completion of a course, we will assist you with job placement, including but not limited to, allowing you to post to the Talent for Hire section of the Site. The parties agree that any and all job placement assistance we provide you is not guaranteed to produce employment or a particular salary amount.
- Dispute Disclosures. You agree that we may provide our payment processor with all information we have for you should you challenge a charge.
4. Refund Policy
If for any reason you decide to cancel your enrollment within the first 30 days, we will issue a refund (less a $25 registration fee and shipping & handling) if cancellation occurs by midnight of the 30th day after the date of enrollment. We will refund up to 50% of your course fee up to 12 months of enrollment. No refund will be issued after the above-mentioned time period. If you paid by credit card, your account will be credited within 10 days. All textbooks, if ordered, must be returned to the school, in good and usable condition*, within 10 days of the date of cancellation. If you do not return the material supplied by the school within this 10-day period, the school may keep an amount out of what you paid that equals the price of the textbooks for the course. The school will refund any amount over that as provided above.
*Good and usable condition means that the textbook is unmarked and undamaged by shipping. It shall be the student's responsibility to package and ship the course material in such a manner as to assure compliance.
5. Disclaimer Statement
Although every effort has been made to provide accurate and current information in this text, the ideas, suggestions, general principles and conclusions presented in this text are subject to local, state and federal laws and regulations, court cases and any revisions of same. The author and/or publisher is not engaged in rendering legal, tax, or other professional services. The reader is thus urged to consult with his/her employing broker and/or seek legal counsel regarding any points of law. This publication should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice.
These courses are approved for pre-license education credit by the California Department of Real Estate. However, this approval does not constitute an endorsement of the views or opinions which are expressed by the course sponsor, instructor, authors or lecturers.
6. Course Provider Evaluation Form
The final examination results page for each course contains a link to an online course evaluation. Your responses to this evaluation will help us make improvements to our courses and other services.
7. Department of Real Estate Course Evaluation
The Department of Real Estate Course Evaluation is available on the California Department of Real Estate (DRE) website at www.DRE.ca.gov. Access this form by typing in "RE 318A" in the search box located in the upper right corner of the DRE home page. The purpose of this evaluation is to assist the DRE in better serving the educational needs of real estate licensees. Students may access the DRE Course Evaluation form at: DRE.ca.gov/files/pdf/forms/re318a.pdf
8. Course Provider Complaint Statement
A course provider complaint form is available on the California Department of Real Estate (DRE) website at www.DRE.ca.gov. Access this form by typing in "RE 340" in the search box located in the upper right corner of the home page. An informational form regarding course provider complaints, "RE 340A" is also available.
9. Course Descriptions
A. Course: Real Estate Principles
Textbook: California Real Estate Principles 10th Edition by Stapleton & Williams, © 2017
This textbook is the most comprehensive introduction to the California real estate business. It will serve as an excellent introductory course for the new licensee. A highly readable portrait of the entire field, it covers every area of professional specialization, the intricacies of real property ownership and the fine points of the field.
CONTENTS: The Business of Real Estate Real Property Ownership Transferring Real Estate Encumbrances Agency Contracts Financing Real Estate Government Sponsored and Other Financing Escrow and Title Insurance Taxation Landlord and Tenant Appraising Residential Design and Construction Land Use Math Appendix Glossary Index
B. Course: Real Estate Practice
Textbook: California Real Estate Practice 10th Edition by Anderson, Otto & Pivar, © 2016
Our latest edition of California Real Estate Practice offers practical how to information for the real estate salesperson and broker. Prospecting methods, sample "comp" presentations and the newest listing contracts and disclosure forms are only some of the features of this textbook.
CONTENTS: Getting Started in Real Estate Ethics and Fair Housing Mandatory Disclosures Prospecting Listing Presentations Servicing the Listing Advertising The Buyer and the Property Showing Obtaining the Purchase Offer From Offer to Closing Real Estate Financing Escrow and Title Insurance Taxation Property Management and Leasing Glossary Index
C. Course: Legal Aspects of Real Estate
Textbook: California Real Estate Law 10th Edition by Pivar & Bruss, © 2016
California Real Estate Law is an introduction to the vast body of law that governs real estate transactions in California. It will help you recognize situations in which legal counsel should be sought and help you understand rights and obligations under the law.
CONTENTS: Nature and Cycle of California Real Estate Finance Money and the Monetary System Fiduciary Sources for Real Estate Finance Semi-fiduciary and Non-fiduciary sources for Real Estate Finance Conventional, Insured and Guaranteed Loans Federal and State Financial Regulations and Lending Programs Junior Real Estate Finance Contemporary Real Estate Finance Instruments of Real Estate Finance Real Estate Loan Underwriting Processing Real Estate Loans The Secondary Mortgage and Trust Deed Markets Defaults and Foreclosures Investment Financing Strategies Mathematics of Real Estate Finance Glossary Index
D. Course: Real Estate Finance
Textbook: California Real Estate Finance 9th Edition by Minnie Lush & David Sirota, © 2016
This clearly written introduction to the world of real estate finance in California lays the ground work for understanding how real estate loans get made. It brings you up-to-date coverage of the latest tax law changes, Cal-Vet, FHA and VA guidelines. Electronic loan processing and other elements of the evolving California mortgage industry are discussed throughout the text.
CONTENTS: Sources Of Law and the Judicial System Law Of Agency Duties and Responsibilities Of Licensees Regulation Of Licensees Law Of Contracts Real Estate Contracts Property, Estates and Recording Ownership Of Real Property Acquisitions and Conveyances Real Property Security Devices Involuntary Liens and Homesteads Adjacent Property Rights Land Use Controls Escrows and Title Insurance Landlord/Tenant Law Glossary Index of Cases Subject Index of Cases General Index
E. Course: Real Estate Economics
Textbook: California Real Estate Economics 5th Edition by Gonzalez, © 2015
California Real Estate Economics discusses economic theory relating to the real estate industry and emphasizes the factors that cause real estate value to change. To present this complex subject in a practical manner, the author has simplified this text so it is ideal for real estate students who have little or no background in formal economics.
CONTENTS: Introduction to Economic Systems and Principles Supply and Demand Economic Change Analysis Money and Monetary Policy The Real Estate Market The U.S. Housing Market Californias Economic Profile The California Real Estate Market Land Use Planning Development Fair Housing and Environmental Regulations Financing and Taxation The Economics of Real Estate Investment The Economics of Appraisal Analyzing Residential Income Property Analyzing Commercial Investment Property Real Estate Trends in California Understanding and Using Economic Data California Facts Glossary Index
F. Course: Escrows
Textbook: California Real Estate Escrow and Title by George W. Lawrence
Real Estate Escrow provides a comprehensive study of escrow and title insurance principles, from early America's escrow practices to transferring title in today's high-tech environment.
CONTENTS: Property Rights Transfer of Interests Elements of Escrow Title Insurance Basics Title Insurance Politics Contracts Real Estate Practice Opening Escrow The Escrow Instructions Northern and Southern California Regional Variations and Practices Preclosing Escrow Accounting Lending and the Escrow Process Protecting the Consumer Apartment Buildings, Commercial properties, and Exchanges Specialty Escrow Transactions Advanced Title Insurance Underwriting Default, Foreclosure, and the Title Insurer California Laws How to Read a Preliminary Title Report Glossary - Index
G. Course: Property Management
Textbook: Property Management 10th Edition by Robert C. Kyle & Floyd M. Baird, © 2016
This updated edition of Property Management holds all the tools you need for success in today’s competitive and ever-changing environment! Inside you'll find a complete offering of management techniques designed for a variety of properties — from apartment and office buildings to retail and industrial properties.
CONTENTS: Professional Property Management Property Management Economics and Planning Managing Owner Relations Marketing Management Managing Leases Managing Lease Negotiations Managing Tenant Relations Managing Maintenance and Construction Managing Reports and Insurance Managing the Office and Computers Managing Residential Property Managing Cooperative, Condominium and Subsidized Property Managing Office Property Managing Retail Property Managing Industrial Property Managing Life Safety and Environmental Issues Glossary Index
H. Course: Real Estate Office Administration
Textbook: Real Estate Brokerage: A Management Guide 9th Edition by Cyr, Sobeck & McAdams, © 2017
Survival in the radically changing business environment of real estate brokerage requires sound management. This updated edition of Real Estate Brokerage: A Management Guide, will show you not only how to set up a sound business, but also how to make it flourish! Using a generally accepted business management model, this guidebook provides the five success steps to follow in establishing and keeping a brokerage on course.
CONTENTS: The Challenge of Change Analyzing the Business Climate Analyzing the Market Developing a Plan Structuring Your Organization Structuring Your Business Systems Structuring Your Finances Business Policies and Procedures Marketing and Advertising Recruiting, Selecting and Hiring the Staff Professional Development for Your Staff Coaching Your Staff Monitoring Your Operations Managing Risk Becoming a Leader Developing as a Manager Being a Communicator Appendix Glossary Bibliography Index
I. Course: Real Estate Appraisal
Textbook: Fundamentals of Real Estate Appraisal 13th Edition by Ventolo & Williams, © 2015
This new edition addresses the changes in the appraisal industry, their impact on real estate transactions, and their practical application for appraisers, real estate professionals, lenders and consumers.
CONTENTS: Importance and Purposes of Appraisals Nature and Characteristics of Property and Value Principles Controlling Real Estate Value Economic Analysis The Appraisal Process Considerations in Site Analysis Fundamentals of Site Evaluation Construction Methods and Materials Architectural Styles and Utility Cost Approach vs Replacement Cost Cost Approach: Accrued Depreciation Analysis Sales Comparison, or Market Data Approach Income Approach: Income Expense Analysis Income Approach: Capitalization Theory and Techniques Reconciliation and Final Value Estimate Appraisal Statistical Concepts Writing the Report Computerization of the Appraisal Process Considerations in Appraising Other Types of Single-Family Residences Special Purpose Appraising Professional Opportunities in Real Estate Appraising License and State Examination Requirements, Lender Appraisal Guidelines, and Common Errors and Omissions Appendix, Glossary, Index
10. UNITED STATES APPLICATION. The Site contains information, services, and products intended for use by individuals in the United States. We do not envisage offering goods or services to individuals in other jurisdictions, particularly the European Union. Accessing this Site directly from the European Union or indirectly through technology, including but not limited to, a Virtual Private Network or Tor shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement.
12. LICENSE. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, non-transferable license and right to use and access the Site and courses you purchase. You understand and agree you have no right to modify, edit, create derivative works from, distribute, sell, rent, share, or republish any information or courses provided on the Site without our express consent. You further understand no ownership right in the courses or any content on this Site is being granted to you.
13. OUTCOMES. You understand and agree that the information, content, and courses provided on the Site are not guaranteed to provide a successful outcome when you take the relevant real estate exams.
14. DMCA. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. Should you post anything to the Site that results in a copyright complaint, we will comply with the takedown producers detailed in the “DMCA,” including providing the personal information we have for you and the complaining party to each other. You hereby grant us the right to exchange such information and comply with the DMCA and the copyright laws of the United States as we deem necessary.
15. PROHIBITIONS. You may not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You may not disclose or share your ability to access the site or courses with any third parties or use such access for any unauthorized purpose.
16. VIOLATIONS. If you materially breach any term of this Agreement, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate your access to the Site without a refund. We reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such breaches.
17. NO WARRANTIES. KW REAL ESTATE SCHOOLS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, CONTENT OR COURSES OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
18. LIMITED LIABILITY. KW REAL ESTATE SCHOOLS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR COURSES ON THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR INABILITY TO PASS EXAMS, LOST EARNINGS OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO INTENTIONAL OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE ON OUR PART. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, WILL NOT EXCEED THE FEE YOU PAY FOR ANY OFFERING UPON WHICH YOUR CLAIM IS BASED. SHOULD THE CLAIM INVOLVE MULTIPLE PURCHASES, LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE MOST EXPENSIVE PURCHASE MADE BY YOU PRIOR TO THE CLAIM. SHOULD THE CLAIM ARISE FROM INFORMATION ON THE SITE AND NOT A SERVICE OR PRODUCT, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE $1,000.
19. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS 17 AND 18 MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
20. SITE TERMINATION. We reserve the right to no longer make available all or part of the Site or content or courses at any time in our sole discretion.
21. CHOICE OF FORUM AND VENUE. For purposes of litigating any dispute that arises directly or indirectly between the parties, the parties hereby submit to and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of California and agree that such litigation shall be conducted only in the courts of Santa Diego County, California, or the federal courts for the United States for the Southern District of California, and no other courts. The parties further agree the governing law for any such disputes shall be the laws of the State of California or United States, as appropriate.
22. USER-GENERATED CONTENT. We allow you to post to certain areas of the Site. We are under no obligation to review any messages, information, or content ("User-Generated Content") posted on the Site by users and assume no responsibility or liability relating to any such postings. Notwithstanding the above, users are forbidden from posting the following:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racial, ethnic, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Messages by non-spokesperson individuals purporting to speak on behalf of us.
- Messages that offer unauthorized download of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.
23. COMMUNICATION. When you contact us, sign up for our newsletter, or purchase an offering on the Site, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that any such communication via email shall constitute proper written communication in compliance with any and all legal notice requirements.
24. USER CONTENT. By posting, uploading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site, you grant KW Real Estate Schools, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) license to use User Content in connection with the Internet business of KW Real Estate Schools, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. By posting User Content on the Site, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
25. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third-party rights rests solely with you.
26. AFFILIATED SITES. KW Real Estate Schools has no control over and assumes no liability for any third-party websites or materials. KW Real Estate Schools works with several partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked within the Site. Because KW Real Estate Schools has no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.
27. PROHIBITED USES. KW Real Estate Schools imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site , overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; (e) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by KW Real Estate Schools; or (f) automatically or manually scraping or copying the content from the Site or a course without our consent. Any violation may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
28. INDEMNITY. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless KW Real Estate Schools, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. KW Real Estate Schools will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
29. COPYRIGHT. All contents, excluding user generated content, Copyright 2014-18 KW Real Estate Schools, LLC. All rights reserved.
30. SEVERABILITY; WAIVER. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in this Agreement to be unenforceable or null, all other terms will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
31. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos of KW Real Estate Schools.
32. MODIFICATIONS. We may amend this Agreement upon providing you with 30-days’ notice of such alterations. Said notice shall be provided in a regularly trafficked area of the Site as well by email notice should we have an email address for you. You will have the 30-day period to review the changes to this Agreement and determine if you wish to continue or terminate your use of the Site and any courses you may be enrolled in.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this agreement.