The Career Night event is the best first step for you to explore the world of possibilities in real estate! It is an interactive discussion with seasoned professionals and a small group of curious entrepreneurs like you who are learning more about entering the world of real estate to determine if it’s a smart move.
Visit the office, meet the leadership team and ask the hard questions, like:
1. How much money can I make in my first year and how long will it take?
2. How long does it take to get my first deal?
3. Should I have money set aside to live on, and if so, how much?
4. How do I find clients to work with?
5. What are the advantages of being a solo agent or on a team?
6. What expenses should I prepare for?
7. What’s the difference between being an employee and independent contractor?
8. What training can I expect before and after I am licensed?
9. What is the Keller Williams difference?
10. How do I get started?
11. How can I most effectively and successfully transition from a full-time job?
12. What is the Discount Code for my enrollment package?