The Perfect Gift
Is someone you love ready to try something new? Chocolate and roses are temporary but a fulfilling career can last a lifetime.
Be a matchmaker and pair your loved one with the perfect profession. Cupid says a KW Real Estate Schools gift card is at the top of his gift-giving list this year.
Realtors Have Heart!
Have you ever wondered what it takes to be a real estate agent? Many people take the plunge into a real estate career but not everyone succeeds. Here are some helpful personality traits.
- People Lovers – Whether getting to know clients, dealing with other professionals (E.g. lenders, lawyers, appraisers, etc.), or collaborating with colleagues, an agent needs to wear an extrovert hat much of the time. The gift of gab and a genuine interest in others will help with lead generation and client retention.
- Problem Solvers – There are a lot of moving parts in real estate. It can take a great deal of focus and thinking outside of the box to put a deal together and keep in on track. Realtors often need to think and act quickly.
- Natural Salespeople – Those who love the science of persuasion and who have mastered the art of negotiation will do well in this field.
- Organizers – Even with super-efficient admin support, an agent has to know where to find information, how to store it, and how to retrieve it at a moment’s notice. Between listing, showing, marketing, nurturing client relationships, and managing finances, there are a lot of balls in the area at any given time.
- Caring Individuals – Clients often need to move when times are tough and may be dealing with difficult circumstances, such as unemployment, divorce, or the death of a family member. They appreciate professionals who are kind and sensitive.
- Life-Long Learners – The business of real estate and the markets are constantly evolving. Realtors un-willing to learn new skills, such as marketing and technology may be left behind.
- Community-Oriented People – Realtors often live in the communities they serve and many give back through volunteering, hosting events, and donations.
Flexible Training Options
If you know someone who would be a perfect fit for real estate, surprise them with a gift card in February. They can be applied to all our course offerings.
Our online courses are perfect for chaotic times. Illness, job-loss, caring for loved ones, and global pandemics can disrupt the best-laid plans.
When life gets crazy, it’s hard to attend in-person classes. We understand and we’ve got that covered.
We also have a flexible, self-paced option. Our Fast Track program allows independent learners to work, at their own pace toward their real estate license while balancing employment, life, and education.
This program is fully online and has everything needed to meet California state licensing criteria. It includes 3 compulsory courses, a digital textbook, and assessments. A free 1-Day Prep Course, with 1100+ practice questions, is included to prepare for the state exam. Students have one year to complete the program but we know life gets in the way. That’s why we offer extensions on all of our courses.
Gift cards can also be applied to our new Prep Practice & Prep Practice Plus classes which help students power through practice questions with role play and supportive live, instructor-led sessions.
Remember your loved ones who are already licensed in your Valentine’s day gift-giving. We offer Broker License courses and continuing education too.
More Time Together?
Maybe you and your spouse have spent more time than usual together during lockdowns and observed some chemistry between you. Why not start a career together? Then every day can be Valentine’s Day.
Grab your sweetheart and make a date out of our virtual Career Day. Talk to seasoned professionals in the field, ask lots of questions, and see if real estate is right for you. Sign up together and become a dynamic sales duo. Career Day attendees get $100 off enrollment in February. That’s a sweetheart of a deal!
While things may feel a little uncertain in these crazy times, you can offer (or treat yourself to) stability and potential in a new real estate career. You can help someone start their journey today.
Happy Valentine’s Day!